This course is intended for auditors at all levels. It is for professionals who want to hone their writing skills to achieve greater impact.
The three-day course includes individual and group exercises, lectures, and presentations. They can be tailored to meet your office’s needs. This course will teach you:
- the principles of effective writing;
- how to prioritize information;
- how to synthesize data;
- appropriate use of charts, tables, and photos;
- effective use of tone;
- how to review and edit;
- how to write effective summaries;
- how to craft messages; and
- how to write recommendations.
Course participants will learn how to write and organize audit findings so they will have maximum impact and be accessible to a broader audience.
What people are saying
- “Best workshop I've ever taken. Nice work.”
- “Really enjoyed workshop and thought instructor was really good at conveying principles on how to improve my writing.”
- “I like the fact that the main instructor was not an auditor. It brought another perspective and highlighted the differences between the audit world and other professions.”
- “Having an instructor who is not an auditor is a great plus. Getting journalists' side of things is a benefit to us as auditors.”
- “Great workshop! Looking forward to practicing what I learned. Thank you!”
Course Overview Summary
Communicating in Today’s World
Principles of Effective Writing
Influencing Positive Change