4 Sessions | Total of 16.5 hours
To request a dedicated offering for your office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This interactive virtual classroom course will teach participants the essentials of project management in a performance audit context. Participants will:
- Understand the relationship between good project management and a successful audit
- Apply the basic knowledge and skills across audit phases to translate resources into a high quality, on time and on budget audit
- Collect tips, tricks, and tools to better manage future audit projects
This course is intended for performance auditors who do or will perform project management functions.
The virtual course is divided into 5 sessions, totalling 16.5 hours.
Participants will connect online through the course platform, Adobe Connect. They will view the instructors as well as the presentation live on screen and have access to the chat and question features. The course includes a mix of instructor-led content, interactive exercises and break-out sessions.
Pre-course kick-off | 1 hour
Day One | 3.5 hours
- Course Introduction
- Project Planning
Day Two | 4 hours
- Project Planning (cont’d)
- Project Budgeting and Scheduling
Day Three | 4.5 hours
- Project Examination
- Project Monitoring and Control
Day Four | 3.5 hours
- Project Monitoring and Control (cont’d)
- Project Reporting Phase
- Project Closing
Course hours can be submitted for CPE or CPD credits, subject to approval by IIA or CPA Canada.